Thursday 29 February 2024 | 9am – 4pm – | Kirikiriroa Hamilton
Senior Coach: Andrew Miller
We get it – leading others is not the same as ‘being on the tools’.
People can be tricky and everyone is different. This day will give you confidence to get the best out of your teams, and not have to do the job for them.
You will leave with actual skills you can use straight away.
The Fundamentals – Covered
- A Coaching leadership style – create an environment for thinking and growth. Ask good questions, don’t just tell all the time.
- Delegate well – set your team up to do a good job. Give them new chances to grow. Free up your time.
- Small things – pick up little tweaks to your leadership that have a big impact. Make your team feel seen, valued, appreciated.
- Feedback – frequent and informal. Find new language and use it. Catch your team doing things well, and care enough to point out when they’ve gone off track.
- Clarity – ensure everyone knows where we are headed and how we are going
- Fun, enjoyment, wellness – great leadership sets the tone for a happy, joyful, healthy organisation where people are engaged.
- Increased confidence to lead – have the conversations that need to be had
- Happier, productive team
- Grow your business by the team performing well
- Less stress and reliance on you
- Less issues and ‘noise’ in your team
$550+gst per person
FUNDING AVAILABLE: This workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Fund.
Please email us email@example.com to see if this fund could support your attendance.