Monthly Group Connection
Invest in self. Learn with others. Meaningful Connections.
We get it. You’re a ‘leader’. You might be new to it. You might have been doing it a while.
It doesn’t change the day to day challenges of leading your people well, getting your own stuff done, and also trying to be a fully functioning human (Mum, Dad, Partner, Parent, Friend….etc etc)
So, why not dedicate some time every month to step away from the noise and invest it in yourself. And why not do that with other cool people?
We’ve created the ‘Roar Leaders Club’ for people like you.
A group (between 12-14 ish) of fellow leaders to discuss leadership and life stuff together.
Led by Roar Coach Andrew Miller, we’ll meet on the last Friday of every month for two hours, and discuss a different topic each time.
You’ll have time with the other members of the group which will give you many different views on the world, and also build some new relationships that will strengthen your networks.
Strengthen your leadership skills, and generate your own momentum by committing to actions that you will bring to life in your role.
- What’s deeply important to you, and how do you show up when things don’t meet your expectations.
- Balance – are you meeting your own needs!
- How to coach and empower others. Learn to ask, not tell.
- Speaking up. Get more comfortable dealing with difficult situations.
- Provide frequent and effective feedback.
- Support ‘underperforming’ team members differently. Try a new approach.
- Delegate effectively – give your teams new opportunities to grow, and free up your time.
- Personal goal setting – what is this all for?
$350+gst per person/ per month